Hi, Everyone! (Make sure to read about a2a2 milk below!)
Of course, we’re observing the “distancing rule” while the pandemic still rages but, for us, distancing also refers to the great distances we travel to bring all of you the best, healthiest foods possible. When we can’t believe the labels in stores in our area and beyond, it’s a blessing that Candice is willing to travel to several family farms in Lancaster County to make sure we can offer the “right” foods — and, we’re glad to be able to do it for you! It’s worth the trip!
Here, again, are the things we are doing to keep you and your food safe:
–We continue to disinfect constantly and place all orders in separate sanitized coolers.
–We will have your invoice with your order, identified on your cooler, with no need to touch other people’s food (or have them touch yours.)
–All you need to do is place your check between our doors (made out to Nancy Price.) If possible, do not pay in cash. That’s it! Thanks!
Help us get the word out to your family, friends and neighbors about “distance shopping” for the healthiest foods that come to Philly. Let me know if you’d like some post cards, and I’ll put a few in with your order. Or, give me their email addresses, and I’ll send all the information electronically.
NEWS OF ALL SORTS:
- Dairy– all raw milk items, including a2a2 raw milk and more raw cheeses while Candice is able to go out to the farms.
We have had requests in the past for a2a2 raw milk, and we just learned that we can get it at one of our trusted dairy farms. A2A2 raw milk is digested even more easily than a1a1 raw milk that we have always provided;
- Organic Veggie Boxes– Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative is again offering a less expensive “share” during the “distancing situation,” consisting of 8 varieties of veggies (all organic) to be picked up on Friday before farm day. You will be charged for the box with the rest of your order. See the Veggie Box attachment.
- Rival Bros. & Thread Cold Brew Coffeesin 12 oz. cans (great to take along) and Icaro carbonated Teas (underBeverages); (ask about a sample)
- Expanded meat offerings– Turkey, and Beef mainly — more Steak, too, AND Ground Lamb is available again, although some are in short supply.
Chicken selections will increase by end of May;
- NEW – Castle Valley Mill (Stone Ground)items (under Sundry,) including: yellow cornmeal, grits, soft whole wheat flour, rye flour & Irish Oatmeal. Some are in limited supply!
- HumankindWater – We are still offering this great spring water, especially while the Covil-19 continues and people want bottled water. It tastes great and 100% of the proceeds go to supplying water-deprived world areas. Humankind also offers cold teas and lemonades.
Always ask questions by email or phone (215) 842-2662 to be sure you’re ordering exactly what you want. This order is due by Monday, April 20th. The order pick-up will be Saturday, April 25th. SEE ORDER LIST BELOW!
Looking forward to seeing you at the next delivery from ALL of the farms, even if it’s just a wave out my window! Until then, be well, have hope, and love one another! This pandemic won’t last forever, even though if feels like it will. Find positive ways to spend your every day, and pray for all those who have been affected by it. Volunteer where you feel you can!
Candice and Nancy Price
Price’s Persnickety Protein Delivery
5430 Wayne Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, 19144
215 842 2662
Like & Follow us on FaceBook:
Remember, buying from Family Farms that feed and pasture their animals properly and treat them humanely is not only better food for the health of you and your family, it’s also supporting those farms to help them flourish. It also sends a BIG message to the factory farm industry, that they don’t rule over our health and we won’t support their practices. IT’S THE RIGHT THING TO DO! SPREAD THE WORD!!! Support Family Farms!!!